Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mandatory Introductory Post

Hi. I'm Wei. This is my blog. You'll probably like this blog if you like generic and unimaginative (but incredibly self-aware!) introductions.

I wanted to start by sharing why I'm starting this blog, so I can check if I'm meeting those goals every now and then.

1.) Self-reflection.
Mainly I want this to serve as a journal of sorts, so I can see how much I've changed over time. Maybe refer back to it for memories' sake. A quick anecdote on this: I recently scrolled through my Facebook timeline, expecting to be embarrassed at Old Me, but actually found myself chuckling at my own cleverness. I was just sitting there, laughing at my own stuff for ten minutes straight. So yeah, that's pretty much how awful I am.

Anyway, I'll try and write as honestly, earnestly, and thoughtfully as possible.

2.) To entertain you.
To wit: I will make my posts as funny, well-written, and intelligent as possible.

3.) To improve my writing skills.
Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

That's all for now. If you like my stuff, please stay! If you don't like it, then I refer you to the exhibits below.

Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2

No comments:

Post a Comment