Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Lyrics: Questionable Comparisons

Recording

I’m rococo and so swole
Caught a whale in a chokehold
From his tail to his blowhole
Gave him some ox-ycodone
Cuz I'm the merciful Wei,
From Taipei to Marseille
I'm parfait, el padre,
So obey my dictates
Or doomsday may soon stay
Bid your Mum-bai like Bombay
This entree like Swan Lake
A ballet, my work'll take flight
Like blue jays

Who says I'm cliche?
Check the replay, I'm gourmet
A bouquet, a mainstay
A buffet, so feast your eyes
As I commit vehicular ho-
micide with a Chevrolet on my birthday
And watch God stay
On my side cuz his name's Yah-Wei

For you life is a series of tradeoffs
I sat back, relaxed, and still got paid off
I made off with the cash like I was Madoff
While everyone was busy getting laid off
No one could em-ulate my stash like I was Adolf
Thought the stars were pure? You’re way off
Call it the Milky Wei cuz I make it when I jerk off

I’m so clutch might as well be a manual
Critique pure reason like Immanuel
So instructive you could call me a manual
Or just call me a man you-will soon see
Success is what defines my philosophy
Dissing myself would be hypocrisy
So divine my existence is apostasy
Could only get on my- level through larceny
And I'm nothin’ but net, like Magic Johnson’s team
Fast with the ball like it’s Rocket League
My EP considered arson of the first degree

I jive the hive mind by drive-by call me a queen
Un-real standards like co-vers of magazines
So self-made got paid by- IKEA’s team

One level up so call me the mezzanine
So much money ‘slike I was embezzling
Flow so sick they call in a quarantine
But Still so smooth like two jars of Vaseline
Light up the stage like it was doused in some kerosine
I got energy, like I'm triphosphate adenosine
Plenty to spare cuz I’m made outta creatine
Re-make a state like Pan-cho Villa’s been
Chop off heads like I was a guillotine

Time to wrap this rap up like a stupid pharaoh
Verses pierce your heart like Cupid’s arrow
I'm fierce but I play the part, I’m on the straight and narrow
But I slay the art, break the bones and suck the marrow
Sharp dressed man describes my apparel,
Jabberwock the talk like I was Lewis Carroll
Challenging me’s an act o’ mortal peril

No comments:

Post a Comment